Luka contemplating

Luka contemplating

20 February 2011

oops I did it again

moufff full so short update.... boy wazzz me lucky today, got off the leash in the woods, hoorray! In the middle of the woods was a huge house, main servant was talking about the poor refugees living there and she and servant 2 were admiring the building - typically humans no eye for whot really matters. But Luka hazzz! And now Luka hazzz loot, nice juicy bones and try and get them from me moufff, hah! Luka is berrie berrie fast especially with prize meat in jawz. Main servant in a state running after me howhowhow so pathetic, she should KNOW by now Luka only comes when nice tasty bonezzz is safe in me moufff. No way Luka is liffening then! Think they should skip this nonsense of no glorious food on Sundays, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment