Luka contemplating

Luka contemplating

12 February 2011

uh-oh, busted!

food, glorious food.... there I was, dreaming away while gently slobbering delicious buttery stuff out of a cup I managed to snitch from the kitchen counter. Awww glorious feeling of butter sliding down Luka throat... but it was quite a brick in me stomach, I tell you. I decided to take a break and guard my treasure - mine mine all mine! - for later indulgement. Then of course Main Servant came in and looked right through my snarl and took it away. She was laughing her ass off and calling us scoundrels, as Gaia quickly jumped into her seat pretending she never saw that buttercup lid before in her life, honest!
Guido just looked like a kid who got passed getting sweets - again heheheheh. Main Servant put my delicious buttercup high up on the fridge so I'll have to make a deal with one of the pointy-eared monsters to chuck it off.Wish me luck :D !

No comments:

Post a Comment