Luka contemplating

Luka contemplating

11 December 2010

Luka's got a brand new coat!

Whoopeee, today's the day! Main servant came back from the store with a parcel and said it was something for me. Of course I couldn't pass that and sniffed it out, hmmm no food, that's for sure. It turned out to be a brand new coat! You know, when main servant ordered the coaties for Fae and me, I was only one year old and still growing. After some time, the coat was too small, my galgo butt came out and let me tell you that ain't comfy when going out in the cold winter winds. So today came in the new one, it's really a bit too big this time but at least it covers all of Luka which is good. I'll show you a picture of me wearing it soon! Now it's time to watch over my chewy bone because that Guido is eyeing it - grrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment